All prospective kitten owners must read our terms for the ragdoll kitten deposit, purchase agreement and health guarantee below before proceeding with your purchase. By placing a deposit, you agree to the below terms of service. The deposit link, required via PayPal, is located at the bottom of this page under our terms of service.
I AM NOT ACCEPTING DEPOSITS AT THIS TIME. PLEASE CHECK BACK IN A FEW MONTHS.
TERMS OF DEPOSIT, PURCHASE AGREEMENT AND HEALTH GUARANTEE (Effective July 15, 2020)
These terms (“Terms”) form a contract between you (hereinafter referred to as “Purchaser”) and Karey Kelly operating as RagdollKittensByKelly.com (hereinafter referred to as “Seller”) that governs your Deposit, Purchase of Kitten and Health Guarantee and Purchaser agrees to be bound by these Terms, which may be modified anytime by Seller, with or without notice and all such modifications become effective immediately by Posting Date (defined below) (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”).
All Deposits are fulfilled in the order received.
These Terms were updated and effective as of July 15, 2020 (“Posting Date”).
Pet Pricing for Kittens (Karey’s or Bridget’s):
Non Refundable Deposit: $700
- Seal or Blue Points: $2000 (Balance of $1300 due in cash when kitten goes home)
- Lilac and Lynx Points: $2400 (Balance of $1700 due in cash when kitten goes home)
- Seal, Blue, Lilac or Lynx Bicolors: $2600 (Balance of $1900 due in cash when kitten goes home)
Breeding Rights or Show Quality Pricing:
Non Refundable Deposit: $700
- Points and Bicolors: $3600 (Balance of $2900 due in cash when kitten goes home)
If you would like to make a Deposit we do take Visa, Mastercard or PayPal.
Purchaser acknowledges and agrees to the following:
- Kittens purchased are on a waitlist only basis. Call, text or email for specific details of upcoming litters and timelines or assume worst case waitlist from 4-6 months. All Deposits are fulfilled in the order received.
2. Our Breeder cats produce the following:
- Blue, Seal, Lilac and Lynx Bicolors
- Blue, Seal, Lilac and Lynx Points
Sometimes the Points will have White Mittens and/or Blaze.
3. Kitten will be picked up at 8 weeks old. I offer a 5-day grace period, unless otherwise mutually agreed to, otherwise, a fee of $20 per day applies up to a maximum of 7 days, thereafter the Deposit is non-refundable and kitten will be rehomed to another party.
4. Purchaser will either be provided pictures and video of the Kitten, or if they choose, Purchaser may come in person when Kitten(s) are 4-5 weeks old to confirm selection. Depending where we are at the litter cycle it could be 1 kitten or 5 kittens to choose from.
5. If Purchaser does not like the picture or available kittens when in person (which never happens), Purchaser’s Deposit will be rolled forward to the subsequent litter. In no event will the Deposit roll forward to more than 2 additional litters.
6. The Purchaser agrees to take the kitten or cat to a veterinarian within 72 hours of pick up in order to ensure the health of the kitten at the time of possession.
7. The Purchaser agrees to not vaccinate for FIP, as an FIP vaccine will void this health guaranty.
8. Declawing can cause personality changes that the Seller will not be responsible for.
9. For Pet. Within 7 months of kitten’s DOB, Purchaser agrees to submit to Seller proof of spay/neuter by their veterinarian. Upon receipt of such, Seller agrees to email Purchaser a copy of the TICA Blue Slip which enables Purchaser to send into TICA for a Pedigree/Purebred certificate.
10. For Breeder. Seller will provide TICA registration paperwork at time Kitten goes home or as soon as practical and upon receipt of such from TICA.
- The Seller guarantees that the above kitten is free of FeLV (Feline Leukemia Virus), and FIV (Feline immunodeficiency Virus or Feline AIDS).
- The Seller will have all age-appropriate vaccinations completed on the kitten at the time of pick up.
2. If your kitten or cat described above dies within 2 years of Purchase Date due to hereditary or congenital defects, the Seller will replace the kitten or cat when proof of defect in the form of a complete autopsy report from a licensed veterinarian other than the veterinarian who was treating the cat at the time of death is received by the Seller. Speculation on cause of death will not substitute for a complete, independent autopsy.
3. If the Seller replaces any kitten or cat for any of the reasons described above, the Seller is not obligated to replace the exact color or pattern. The Seller is not obligated to replace the kitten or cat for any other reasons other than those stated in this contract. There will be no cash refunds unless determined at the sole discretion of the Seller.
4. No warranty expressed or implied for Color/Pattern. All kittens are born white and Colors/Patterns develop differently. For example, Blues and Seals can be difficult to identify when the kittens are selected (as early as 4 weeks old) or rehomed and Colors/Patterns will continue to develop for 1-2 years.
Additional Terms for STORMY only:
- BECAUSE STORMY IS NOT REGISTERED WITH TICA, ALTHOUGH NONE THE LESS SHE IS A PUREBRED RAGDOLL, PURCHASER WILL NOT BE PROVIDED A TICA REGISTRATION FORM AND NOR HAS STORMY BEEN TESTED FOR HCM.
2. PURCHASER UNDERSTANDS KITTEN WILL BE PICKED UP AT BRIDGET’S HOME ADDRESS: 32252 Via Del Nido, Trabuco Canyon, CA 92679 PHONE: (612) 805-9968.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, Seller reserves the right to revoke the sale of Kitten, refuse Purchaser a Kitten, at any time, for any reason, and Seller will timely return the Deposit to Purchaser, less any applicable fees incurred by Seller which is typically from PayPal for $20.00 per Deposit.
Food: To ensure your kitten will acclimate to his/her new surroundings, I feed my Kittens Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Dry Cat Food for Young Kittens. I feed my Adult Cats Nutro Grain Free (Duck and Potato or Chicken and Potato). I will give you a sample bag of kitten food to transition to your own preferred brand.
Vaccine Record: Purchaser will be provided a vaccine record by Seller with age appropriate vaccines when Kitten goes home.
VERY IMPORTANT: Do not allow multiple vaccinations on the same day!! Always require that your veterinarian use only killed vaccines as Ragdolls can have shot reactions and worse using modified live or live vaccines. Do not vaccinate for FIP!! Due to the controversy surrounding the FIP vaccine, and due to the fact that your Ragdoll will be strictly an indoor cat, your health guaranty will be void if you allow your cat to receive the FIP vaccine.
Karey Kelly, Owner/Breeder, Kelly’s Ragdolls, 4166 Horvath St. Corona, CA 92883 Ragdollkittensbykelly.com
firstname.lastname@example.org / Cell (951) 534-1115
TICA – 1152278 RagdollsByKelly
Years ago I rescued a Ragdoll. He was a wonderful cat. I have since learned that many of his wonderful characteristcs (his affection, mellowness, and wonderful socialization) were part of his breed. When I went looking for a kitten I decided that is exactly what I wanted and couldn’t have found a better breeder than Karey. She kept me posted and educated me throughout the adoption and far beyond (I have a LOT of questions). But most importantly, she raises her cats in a home environment and actively socializes them so that they easily transition to their new homes. My 8 week old kitten was completely fine with all the friends and kids who wanted to meet and cuddle with him. He went “full ragdoll” and just lolled in everyone’s arms. He doesn’t love the vacuum cleaner but does not startle from almost any other noise and just continues with his delightful play.
From night one he has cuddled up next to my head and slept through the night. From time to time I will wake up and realize he is not sleeping but quietly sitting right next to me.
Yes, this is part of the breed but it is also about the excellent home life these kittens have with Karey.
Artu already has a fan club and I have already recommended Karey to two people — including my electrician who had a Ragdoll for years and was almost in tears when he met Artu.
Karey Kelly is the most amazing Ragdoll Kitten Breeder you could ever wish for!!! We found our beautiful, sweet, and affectionate kitten through “Ragdoll Kittens by Kelly.” Karey was so sweet, caring and kind to me with all of our interactions. Karey made the process of selecting our kitten, and bringing him home so effortless, easy, and enjoyable. Karey takes care of her cats and kittens in her beautiful home. I love that Karey is an “In Home” breeder because she provides such a personal, loving, caring, and safe atmosphere for the kittens to be born into, and raised for the first 8 weeks of their lives. Karey gives the kittens her affection, love, and exceptional care from the moment they are born. For all of these reasons, I believe that Karey Kelly is a “one in a million” Ragdoll Kitten Breeder! She is an absolute gem, and I highly recommend her to anybody who is looking for a Ragdoll Kitten to call their own!!!